New Online Meal Payment System Available!
Manchester-Shortsville School District is proud to announce that we have partnered with mySchoolBucks® as a parent information and payment portal for school meals. With mySchoolBucks, you will be able to review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit cards or from your bank account for a small fee.
Many parents have already signed on and are using some of the advanced features of mySchoolBucks. The most popular is our "Set It and Forget It" payment option, which automatically adds funds to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance runs low, (simply choose the "Setup a payment schedule" option during the checkout).
The changeover will take place over the Thanksgiving break and will be available on November 25, 2012.
• Safety. Your child will no longer need to carry cash to school.
Your child will no longer need to carry cash to school.
• Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments & more!
• Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step- even if they attend different schools within the district.
• Flexibility. Make payments using VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card or Electronic check.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide; click on the link included in the email to activate your account.
2. Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and student ID.
3. Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check.
A convenience fee may apply to payments made in your student accounts. You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into lunch accounts can take up to 12 hours to post.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com or call 1-855-832-5226. Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/myschoolbucks and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/heartlandschsol/.
The mySchoolBucks® Team